The e-harbours newsletter #4 is now presented with the following top stories:
– What Smart Grids can do when Energy Matters
– Five steps to help Smart Energy Networks take off
– Demand side flexibility in the Port of Antwerp
– Industry and renewable energy in the Northern Harbour of Malmö
Download the full newsletter here »
Back to Wordcloud
This is e-harbours“The e-harbours movement project aims at finding new partners for realizing smart energy solutions in harbour areas in Europe.
The project runs from July 2014 to July 2015 and is supported by EU Interreg IVB North Sea Regions Programme.
- The e-harbours project has been endorsed by the European Commission's Sustainable Energy Europe Campaign as an Official Partner.